Last week, year three were visited by Mr B, an adult who knows all about the Stone Age. Excitedly, they investigated ancient artefacts and fascinating fossils. They also dressed up in stone age costumes.
Recently, year three completed their food technology which was based on the Stone Age. Excitedly, they made stone age bread and parsnip soup however it was disgusting.
- Only use your first name when commenting – no surnames.
- Keep safe – don’t reveal any personal information.
- Don’t use slang and no ‘text talk’ – write in full sentences and read your comments back carefully before submitting.
- Always show respect – be positive if you are going comment and always remember that the blog is an extension of your school that the rest of the world is able to see.
- Never pretend to be someone else on the blog.
- Don’t post photos or links to other websites unless you have permission from your teacher.
- Remember – all posts and comments are checked by school staff before they are approved.