Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
- Watch NewsroundCatch up with the latest stories
- Jet suit speed test!Richard Browning is back with his jet suit that makes him fly like Iron Man, this time, high speed is the name of the game
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic joins LA Galaxy: 'You're welcome'!Zlatan Ibrahimovic likes to make a splash when he joins a new team and it looks like he's done it in style again.
- Why do whales get beached?It's really upsetting news when whales get themselves stuck on beaches around the world, so why does it happen?
- First pics of Frozen the Musical!The stage version of the massive hit film Frozen has opened in the US. Take a look at the first photos of the new musical blockbuster.
- Greg James and Chris Smith talk about how they work together to write their booksGreg James and Chris Smith talk about how they worked together when writing their latest book
- Sport Relief: Greg James on his huge Gregathlon ChallengeNewsround caught up with Radio 1 presenter Greg James to talk about his Gregathlon Challenge for Sport Relief.
- Sport Relief 2018: What are you doing?It's Sport Relief on Friday and loads of people are taking on challenges - so get in touch and tell us what you are doing!
- Watch Newsround
Monthly Archives: December 2017
The Digital Leaders would like you to stay safe with technology and the internet this Christmas. Many thanks to Mark Anderson (ICT Evangelist) for this helpful resource.
Year 6 children visited the Bolton Schools ICT centre where they used the Lego ‘Mindstorm’ package to build and programme robots to achieve a variety of tasks. The children had an amazing day and were so enthusiastic and excited about … Continue reading
Year 5 Blue and Green have visited Studio 488 to record their Christmas poetry professionally. What an amazing experience for all involved. Many thanks to the directors for the opportunity given to our children.
What a fantastic end to a brilliant Codex Club!
Fantastic learning, exploration and creativity taking place at Bolton Science and Technology Centre over the past few weeks. The children don’t want it to end. This week they had some real fun with Green Screening and then programmed their fairground … Continue reading
Year 6 Digital Leaders have been interviewing for new members. The children who submitted an application were called for interview and really showed off their knowledge. They were particularly impressive with their knowledge of E-Safety which Riley, our interviewer, made … Continue reading