Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
- Five fun facts before England's World Cup kick offFrom Kane to Kicky-kick... It's England's first match at the Russia World Cup, so here are five fun things to get you in the mood
- What is the Windrush Generation?After World War II, thousands of people moved to the UK from the Caribbean - and they were known as the Windrush generation.
- Why is the US separating migrant children from their families?Melania Trump has spoken out about what's happening to families who come to the USA illegally, as lots of people there are arguing about it.
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Remember that hilarious statue of him? It's been replaced!A statue was put up in the airport of CR7's home island, but it became famous after everyone started laughing at it!
- Windrush: Kids sit down with their grandparents to talk about the Windrush GenerationKids sit down with their grandparents to talk about what life was like in the Caribbean and why they felt they had to leave their home to travel to Britain
- Chat: Send us your Windrush storiesWe want to hear your stories if you have family from the Windrush Generation.
- Windrush - Finding My Family: A Newsround SpecialMaya and Levi head to the Caribbean to find out about where their grandparents grew up, and why they moved to the UK as part of a historic period that changed the face of Britain
- Zendaya and Nick Jonas hit the MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018Kim Kardashian, Zendaya and Nick Jonas hit the red carpet for the 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards in Los Angeles.
- Five fun facts before England's World Cup kick off
Monthly Archives: January 2018
The NSPCC provided a wonderfully informative and thought-provoking workshop for parents today on Online Safety. A big thank you to the provider and the parents who came. A great example of St Peter’s school and parents working in partnership to … Continue reading
A group of Year 5 Digital Leaders developed their knowledge of programming further this week as they visited Bolton SICT. They took part in a Scratch2 workshop where they designed their own maze game using a range of techniques which … Continue reading