Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
- Meet George, the 99-year-old swimmer attempting to set new world recordHe's attempting to swim the 50 metre freestyle in the fastest ever time for people of his age category.
- It's International Happiness Day! What makes you happy?On International Day of Happiness, we've been asking what make's you happy. Here's what some you had to say...
- Meet Louis, the gorilla with swaggerHe doesn't walk like a normal gorilla - but on his hind legs, like a human! Check out the video.
- Fifth Harmony: Why are the band splitting after six years?They've been together for six years, but the group are now calling it quits. So why are the girls (Miss) movin' on?
- Why are nights and days different lengths over the year?It's the first day of Spring! But why are nights and days different lengths during the year? Find out why equinoxes, solstices and the equilux are key dates in the year.
- Sudan, the last male northern white rhino, has diedSudan the world's last surviving male northern white rhino has died. There are now only 2 females left.
- Watch NewsroundCatch up on the latest bulletin.
- No 'Saturday Night Takeaway' this weekendThe TV show has been cancelled.
- Meet George, the 99-year-old swimmer attempting to set new world record
Author Archives: 118dunnj
A review of Webster’s Bedtime by Corey (Y5 Digital Leader) This book is about turning your electronic devices off before bed. If you don’t, your electronics won’t have any charge on them when you want to use them. The book … Continue reading
A Guide to YouTubers by Luke (Year 5 Digital Leader) YouTube, a video posting platform, can be a dangerous site that has bad people which encourage you to act like them. Some examples of bad YouTubers are: Jake Paul and … Continue reading
The NSPCC provided a wonderfully informative and thought-provoking workshop for parents today on Online Safety. A big thank you to the provider and the parents who came. A great example of St Peter’s school and parents working in partnership to … Continue reading
A group of Year 5 Digital Leaders developed their knowledge of programming further this week as they visited Bolton SICT. They took part in a Scratch2 workshop where they designed their own maze game using a range of techniques which … Continue reading
Some of our new Year 3 Digital Leaders have written and filmed their own introductory video to the Times Tables Rock Stars app using the green screen. It’s funny, informative and has helped get everyone excited to practise their times … Continue reading
The Digital Leaders would like you to stay safe with technology and the internet this Christmas. Many thanks to Mark Anderson (ICT Evangelist) for this helpful resource.
Year 6 children visited the Bolton Schools ICT centre where they used the Lego ‘Mindstorm’ package to build and programme robots to achieve a variety of tasks. The children had an amazing day and were so enthusiastic and excited about … Continue reading
Year 5 Blue and Green have visited Studio 488 to record their Christmas poetry professionally. What an amazing experience for all involved. Many thanks to the directors for the opportunity given to our children.
What a fantastic end to a brilliant Codex Club!