Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
- What is the Windrush Generation?After World War II, thousands of people moved to the UK from the Caribbean - and they were known as the Windrush generation.
- Chat: Send us your Windrush storiesWe want to hear your stories if you have family from the Windrush Generation.
- Windrush - Finding My Family: A Newsround SpecialMaya and Levi head to the Caribbean to find out about where their grandparents grew up, and why they moved to the UK as part of a historic period that changed the face of Britain
- Zendaya and Nick Jonas hit the MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018Kim Kardashian, Zendaya and Nick Jonas hit the red carpet for the 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards in Los Angeles.
- Animals 'predict' their World Cup winnersAnimals make their pre-match predictions in the World Cup.
- Mars: Nasa has lost a rover in a megastormNasa has lost touch with one of its rovers on the red planet - so what's happened?
- Meet the first women in spaceIt's been 55 years since Russian legend Valentina Tereshkova became the first woman astronaut to blast off into space.
- The Big Question: How old is the universe?This week's Big Question is huge - but experts have an answer and here's how they worked it out
- What is the Windrush Generation?
Author Archives: 118dunnj
A review of Webster’s Bedtime by Corey (Y5 Digital Leader) This book is about turning your electronic devices off before bed. If you don’t, your electronics won’t have any charge on them when you want to use them. The book … Continue reading
A Guide to YouTubers by Luke (Year 5 Digital Leader) YouTube, a video posting platform, can be a dangerous site that has bad people which encourage you to act like them. Some examples of bad YouTubers are: Jake Paul and … Continue reading
The NSPCC provided a wonderfully informative and thought-provoking workshop for parents today on Online Safety. A big thank you to the provider and the parents who came. A great example of St Peter’s school and parents working in partnership to … Continue reading
A group of Year 5 Digital Leaders developed their knowledge of programming further this week as they visited Bolton SICT. They took part in a Scratch2 workshop where they designed their own maze game using a range of techniques which … Continue reading
Some of our new Year 3 Digital Leaders have written and filmed their own introductory video to the Times Tables Rock Stars app using the green screen. It’s funny, informative and has helped get everyone excited to practise their times … Continue reading
The Digital Leaders would like you to stay safe with technology and the internet this Christmas. Many thanks to Mark Anderson (ICT Evangelist) for this helpful resource.
Year 6 children visited the Bolton Schools ICT centre where they used the Lego ‘Mindstorm’ package to build and programme robots to achieve a variety of tasks. The children had an amazing day and were so enthusiastic and excited about … Continue reading