Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
- Strange, Stranger, StrangestAyshah has got all your weird and wonderful stories this week.
- What's it like living over the road from Lionel Messi?MOTD Kickabout's Ben Shires is in Russia for the World Cup and he's staying over the road from Lionel Messi.
- Algeria turns OFF the internetAlgeria has turned off the internet during high school exams to try to stop cheating.
- Should mobile phones be banned in schools?Let us know what you think about the idea.
- World Cup bird and other weird animal pitch invasionsDid you see the bird on the pitch at the Spain Vs Iran game at the World Cup? It's not the first time animals have joined the sporting party. Have a look at these surprise guests.
- Confirmed: Ariana Grande is engaged!There were rumours that Ariana Grande was engaged earlier this month. Now her fiance has confirmed the news.
- What is the summer solstice?Check out Newsround's guide to the summer solstice.
- It's a girl: New Zealand's Prime Minister has a babyNew Zealand's Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern has had a baby girl!
- Strange, Stranger, Strangest
Category Archives: Digital leaders workshops
Last week, year 3 were visited by a Stone Age workshop which included investigating fossils and scanning ancient fossils, fascinating! Amazingly, children dressed up as cavemen. What fun!
Lights, Camera Action! Digital Leaders from Year 4 and 5 attended an exciting workshop today on the world of Stop Frame animation. They learnt a host of new skills as they animated their own scene. Amazing fun!
Our digital leaders have created an amazing virtual tour guide to our school. Please click on the links to see some of the amazing features of our school.