Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
- Fifth Harmony: Why are the band splitting after six years?They've been together for six years, but the group are now calling it quits. So why are the girls (Miss) movin' on?
- Why are nights and days different lengths over the year?It's the first day of Spring! But why are nights and days different lengths during the year? Find out why equinoxes, solstices and the equilux are key dates in the year.
- Sudan, the last male northern white rhino, has diedSudan the world's last surviving male northern white rhino has died. There are now only 2 females left.
- Watch NewsroundCatch up on the latest bulletin.
- No 'Saturday Night Takeaway' this weekendThe TV show has been cancelled.
- Russia's President wins another electionOne of the most important world leaders has won another election. It means Vladimir Putin will be in charge of Russia for another 6 years.
- Sausage Dog TakeoverAlmost one-thousand sausage dogs took over a park in London with their owners over the weekend.
- UK teacher is the world's best!Andria Zafirakou, a teacher from London, won the Global Teacher Prize.
- Fifth Harmony: Why are the band splitting after six years?
Category Archives: Digital leaders workshops
Last week, year 3 were visited by a Stone Age workshop which included investigating fossils and scanning ancient fossils, fascinating! Amazingly, children dressed up as cavemen. What fun!
Lights, Camera Action! Digital Leaders from Year 4 and 5 attended an exciting workshop today on the world of Stop Frame animation. They learnt a host of new skills as they animated their own scene. Amazing fun!
Our digital leaders have created an amazing virtual tour guide to our school. Please click on the links to see some of the amazing features of our school.