Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
- YOUR PICS: Have you had more snow?Weather experts are warning of more freezing weather as the "Mini-beast from the East" heads our way. Have you seen any sign?
- Watch NewsroundCatch up with all the latest stories
- Winter Paralympics: These are the medals GB have won so farParalympicsGB had a great start and it hasn't stopped! The GB medal total is now seven including Paralympics GB's first gold of the Games.
- Saint Patrick's Day around the worldMillions of people around the world celebrate Saint Patrick's Day every year. Here's everything you need to know about the Irish festival.
- Swiss pianist Gabriel Arnold plays piano on sea of ice!Check out this Swiss pianist take music into the wilderness!
- Cue the robot basketballer with 100% precisionCheck out this Japanese robot, beat some human basketball players at their own game
- Why is everyone talking about Russia and spies?A former spy living in the UK has been poisoned and many people are blaming Russia. Here's what's been happening and how people have reacted.
- Radio 1 DJ Greg James takes on a big Sport Relief challengeDJ Greg James has come to the end of his Sport Relief journey as people up and down the country are getting ready to raise money.
- YOUR PICS: Have you had more snow?
Tag Archives: History
Last week, year three were visited by Mr B, an adult who knows all about the Stone Age. Excitedly, they investigated ancient artefacts and fascinating fossils. They also dressed up in stone age costumes.
Year 4 Blue have been researching Anglo-Saxon life using iPads and QR Codes. See their wonderful guide to using QR Codes in the classroom.