Where do our visitors come from?
More of our blogs
- Watch NewsroundCatch up with the latest stories
- Jet suit speed test!Richard Browning is back with his jet suit that makes him fly like Iron Man, this time, high speed is the name of the game
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic joins LA Galaxy: 'You're welcome'!Zlatan Ibrahimovic likes to make a splash when he joins a new team and it looks like he's done it in style again.
- Why do whales get beached?It's really upsetting news when whales get themselves stuck on beaches around the world, so why does it happen?
- First pics of Frozen the Musical!The stage version of the massive hit film Frozen has opened in the US. Take a look at the first photos of the new musical blockbuster.
- Greg James and Chris Smith talk about how they work together to write their booksGreg James and Chris Smith talk about how they worked together when writing their latest book
- Sport Relief: Greg James on his huge Gregathlon ChallengeNewsround caught up with Radio 1 presenter Greg James to talk about his Gregathlon Challenge for Sport Relief.
- Sport Relief 2018: What are you doing?It's Sport Relief on Friday and loads of people are taking on challenges - so get in touch and tell us what you are doing!
- Watch Newsround
Tag Archives: year4
Year 4 have been using iPads to revise their measures. They have been playing Kahoot – an exciting, interactive quiz.
Year 4 Blue have been researching Anglo-Saxon life using iPads and QR Codes. See their wonderful guide to using QR Codes in the classroom.