To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are; may you live every day of your life.
What makes it good to be you?
You might want to talk to your child about some of the intended learning outcomes shown below to help them really celebrate what makes them special.
- I can tell you about my gifts and talents.
- I can tell you something that makes me feel proud.
- I know when I learn best.
- I can tell you what I have learnt.
- I can tell you the things that I am good at and those that I find more difficult.
- I can tell when I am being impulsive and when I am thinking things through.
- I can tell when a feeling is weak and when it is strong.