A cheeky monkey came to visit Reception Class. He was caught on CCTV!

The children have written letters to the police to ask them to help locate the cheeky monkey!

The writing den and the outdoor Police station was very busy today with amazing writers! Look at all the wonderful writing on the Police noticeboard (on the fence).

IMG_3355 IMG_3357 IMG_3358 IMG_3359 IMG_3360 IMG_8602 IMG_8605 IMG_8606 IMG_8607 IMG_8608 IMG_8609 IMG_8610 IMG_8611 IMG_8612 IMG_8613

2 Responses to A cheeky monkey came to visit Reception Class. He was caught on CCTV!

1. Miss Bailey & Year 3 says:

Hello Reception Class,
    I saw your video and I couldn’t believe what that cheeky monkey did! Do you know something? I have noticed that the bananas on the fruit trollies have also been disappearing – do you think the monkey has been eating them all? I will tell the Eco Team to keep their eyes open, otherwise we will have no fruit to eat!
    Well done for all your lovely letters you have written – let’s hope the Police catch him!
    Miss Bailey x

2. Mr Dunn and Year 4 Blue says:

Oh my!
    I showed your video to Year 4 and they have decided to watch out for the cheeky monkey. Sometimes we hear very loud laughing outside our window. Could it be the monkey?
    If we see anything we will come and tell you right away!

Mr Dunn and the Year 4 children