11 thoughts on “31.03.20”

• Hello Harrison. Great to hear from you. Keep safe and well and hopefully it won’t be too long before we’re back together x

Reply
    • Good to hear from you Alexandra. Glad to see you taking to time to use the blog. Keep safe and looking forward to being back together x

Reply
    • Hi Harrison
      Its Mrs Williams here. We are all fine at the moment and missing you too. I hope you are enjoying your holiday. We are going to set some new purple mash tasks and LBQ tasks after the holidays to keep your amazing mind busy. Take care and look after yourself. Look after your mum too!
      Best wishes
      Mrs Williams

Reply
    • Hi Daisy
      Lovely to hear from you. I hope you are well. We miss you all too. I hope you are still doing lots of work at home. we are busy putting a timetable together with lots of learning links, that will be ready on the blog after the holidays.

Best wishes
      Mrs Williams

Reply
    • Hi Jack

We are missing you all too. I’ve been looking at all the mazing things you have been doing at home though. I was really impressed with your first aid skills and your new knowledge of how to administer CPR. Very well done. Keep up the good work. Mrs Williams

Reply
  1. Hi Jack
    Glad to see you are on the blog! Shame no football, but hopefully won’t be too long before you can get back to training. Keep busy and safe.
    Mrs Cox

Reply