You all make us so proud.

So this week we would have been undertaking our SATs.   This would have been an opportunity for you all to demonstrate how hard you have worked whilst you have been at St Peter’s.   It would have been a really hard week, but very rewarding.   However, that’s not meant to be.   You are part of history as the first cohort to have not sat the tests.   This year will be remembered for ever and when you are older you will look back on this time and you’ll be able to tell your own children the stories!

Mr Lane and I are extremely proud of you all and for all your hard work.   Enjoy the week at home with your family and hopefully we will be back together soon.

4 thoughts on “You all make us so proud.”

1. Hi Mr lane

Its Olivia’s mum I was wondering if you could please send me some more spellings for Olivia to be practicing as the ones I have downloaded are abit hard for her or could you please send me a link for one for the stage that she is at please . Thank you .

Reply
  2. Lovely words. It’s scary to think of Oliver growing up and telling his children about these times. Keep safe and well. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon x

Reply
    • I totally agree. Children are so resilient though and quickly forget how hard things have been. Fingers crossed we get to spend some time together soon.

Reply